Sunday, January 30, 2011

Blog Improvements and Expansion

Hello all!  Thanks for reading, your comments and readership participation keep me going…I’m very glad to be able to share all of this with you, and especially since I feel this information is all relevant to improving quality of life and health for everyone, not just those struggling with weight issues specifically, as I have. 

Blog update: I’m working on developing the site a bit, adding a menu bar which links to some additional pages I’m going to be adding over the next few weeks as I have time.  I’ve already completed the “Links” page where I’ll post links I find important or relevant for one reason or another.

Track My Progress: I’m going to keep posting my “stats” at the beginning of each blog post, but I’ll also be posting a weekly update on my newly completed “Track My Progress” page.  This is interesting for me to be able to look back at where I’ve been along this long journey, and I hope it will be for you as well!  I’m not going to pretend this is a process which will be 100% successful and forward-moving all the time, like any other permanent change, it has its ups and downs, and it’s important to keep a record of both the triumphs and the speed bumps!

- Dan -

1 comment:

  1. I like your header. You're like Christian Bale in terms of body metamorpheses. Also, you should do a post about fat, i.e. good fats vs. bad fats, mainstream misinformation about fat (fat makes you fat), etc.

    ReplyDelete