Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The First Step

Thanks for visiting!  I've had encouragement from all kinds of sources during my quest to become healthy over the past few years, and I wanted to start this blog to help others who have lost control of their health realize that no one is beyond hope...

Inspiration is the first step for most who forsee a long journey ahead of them, and I hope to be able to provide some of that!  I struggled with my weight from a very early age, never corrected my habits, and eventually became morbidly obese and was diagnosed with symptoms of Type 2 Diabetes.  The turning point was about two years ago now, when I realized I was putting my life in jeopardy by the way I ate and by my lack of activity.

For those of you out there for whom this sounds familiar, I've been there, and I can help you get back!  For those of you who haven't ever been quite that unhealthy, but are trying to treat your body as well as possible in becoming more healthy, that is the stage I am in now, as I approach my ideal weight.  For you readers out there, let's do this together!

I will read comments on my posts, and I would love to answer any questions you may have!  I am still in the process of shedding the products from years of unhealthy living, and I hope we can be a mutual encouragement!

No comments:

Post a Comment